An excerpt has been noted below.
Palace Place had experienced a strong period from August 1, 2012 to September 23, 2012, as total sales had decreased marginally from 6 sales in 2011 to 5 sales in 2012. Prices had increased significantly during this time. In fact, four of these five sales had been sold by me.
• I had sold Suite 2208 for the all-time record price of $547,000, or $447 per square foot, in only 1-week, which had represented $149,500 over the last 08 sale price.
• I had sold Suite 3705 for the all-time record price of $617,000 in only 2-weeks, which had been $7,000 over my most recent 05 record price of $610,000.
• I had sold Suite 1410 for the all-time record price of $457,000.
• I had sold Suite 3504 for $335,000.
As always, I am honored to be considered for your real estate needs, and I work very hard to earn the right to represent you.
• Luke Dalinda writes his own market reports, in fact, he had been the first to do so, while other realtors pay some firm that has never even set foot or done a deal at Palace Place to prepare “market reports”.
• Luke Dalinda has lived and practiced through every market cycle at Palace Place. His breadth and depth of market knowledge at Palace Place is unparalleled.